Friday 12 March 2010

I had a dream. That dream was about you. We were together, happy, like nothing bad had happend between us. I said ' I love you'. You told me 'I love you too' .Suddendly I felt scared. I looked everywhere and there were no signs of you. I thought ' was that a dream?', it seemed so real.I started crying. I realised, a day we were happy and in the other we weren't. It all changed from night to day.We were far away from each other and the happiness we felt moments before were now starting to be tiredness, unhappiness and our hearts were invadid with such stupid feeling, loneliness.
I looked at the floor, there were cut pieces of our pictures. I cried again. I felt agnosious.
My heart was beating so hard it seemed it was coming out of my chest. I started trimbling. I felt a cold hand on my chest, i looked up, there was you, horrified.
You asked me if i was ok. I realised it was just a terrible dream, a nightmare.
You smiled at me, i didn't want to blink afraid you wouldn't be there when I opened my eyes but I had to. I opened my eyes and you were still there, then I smiled at you. I was happy.
It was just a nightmare, It wasn't real.
We were together, you were holding my hand and I told you 'I love you, never let me go' .

No comments:

Post a Comment